Does anybody have ASL "West of Alamein" scenario card for 035 "Blazin' Chariots"...?

I don't own the ASL stuff and am unfamiliar with the rules. Tried online but couldn't solve an issue.

According to online, I need to see the scenario card for the North Africa scenario "Blazin' Chariots"

How many DVP Desert Victory Points are each of the various tanks in the scenario?

I am translating the ASL scenario to CMFI for H2H action.

12 British Honeys (Stuart) vs KG Stephan with 9 German panzers.

Edited by kohlenklau

British Brief for Blazin' Chariots:
^
1930, 19 November 1941. A slight haze with light wind from the south. The sun is getting low in the sky and will soon blind you and the gunner.
^
You are Captain Chutney, in command of what is left of B Squadron, 5RTR. 12 Honeys still in running order, ammo is limited, fuel less than half.
^
The mission is to find a group of German panzers which were reported by 4RTR earlier today.
^
They excitedly called in seeing several dozen enemy tanks. All the usuals; Mark II, Mark III and even Mark IV. Perhaps a few Italian tanks as well.  
^
You are on the course given and all commanders are looking with binoculars. You have 20 minutes to locate and engage the enemy unit. Gain points by destroying enemy tanks and wiping out their crews. Be advised: the same scoring system is in place for your foe! There are also some hidden touch objectives to reward you for pressing forward to engage the enemy. 

Doing my own playtesting and it is loads of fun! I have wrangled AI plans for both sides so it is playable as both axis and allies.

GERMAN BRIEFING FOR BLAZING SADDLES, errr, I mean BLAZIN' CHARIOTS!

^
1930, 19 November 1941. 5 miles northeast of Gabr Saleh, Libya. A slight haze, a light wind from the south. It is cooling as the sun sets behind you. In a short while you should order the panzers to form a laager for the evening and order up a resupply of ammo and petrol.
^
You are Oberstleutnant Stephan of Panzer-Regiment 5. This small kampfgruppe of 9 panzers is under your command to conduct a sweep out to the east in response to increased British activity. You have 2 long-barrel 5.0cm, 2 short-barrel 7.5cm with limited AP, 2 Italian tanks as liaison from the Ariete armed with short 3.7cm, and 3 short-barreled 5.0cm.
^
The mission was to locate and destroy a British armoured formation that threatened one of our Aufklarungs detachments earlier today. No luck so far in finding them...
^
The Englanders are fielding a variety of new equipment. There is a new light tank from Detroit, USA but with a small "Door Knocker" 3.7cm gun. It has a good top speed - but not faster than our AP rounds!
^
You are up in the turret with your motor shut down as a faint clanking of treads and gunning of engines drifts in...through your binoculars you see clouds of dust to the east. Tally ho boys! You have 10 minutes to engage and destroy the enemy armoured force. Gain points by brewing up the enemy tanks and wiping out their crews. Drive them from the field of battle. Reverse and safeguard any damaged panzers for later recovery and repair...

IT IS OUT FOR PLAYTEST AND THEN TOMORROW I WILL POST A DROPBOX LINK...

Edited by kohlenklau

Whoever ends up playing this...all 10 of you!...PLAY OR AT LEAST WATCH A REPLAY DOWN AT THAT LOWEST LEVEL. It looks really awesome with shells coming in and the desert views. :-)

EDIT: I do admit that I go up to see the bird's eye view for planning. Imagine how difficult it was to coordinate or even understand what was going on in a real tank battle from a noisy cramped tank. You had radios but imagine how clipped and garbled and frenized back in those days. I guess if you knew tanks from your training, you'd look through the binoculars and see a troop and their positions and then say things like, "Gabby seems to have bought it...Dirty Jerries!"  ---or this one..."Oh my. Ferguson is outside behind his tank with his trousers down. Must have been a near miss and he crapped himself!"  ---or my all time favorite---"Cradswell! What the bloody hell? Face forward in the turret. Your men are watching!"

Edited by kohlenklau

My "take" on an old ASL scenario "Blazin' Chariots" is now available at my goody box, CMFI folder, CMAK2 subfolder 

NOTE: You can play as either side vs the enemy AI.

There are some interesting mods in use. You need the [afrika] mods as well as the special folder of mods I made just for this scenario.

I did things here to achieve the best look. I understand it might not be for everybody.

But give it a try and have fun!