Buying Combat Mission for a friend?

Hello, I would like to make gift to a friend of mine and get him Combat Mission Cold War. I know there is an option on Steam to gift a game to another profile. Is is also possible to buy a game for him here on Battlefront? This would have the advantage that he could get and play it right now and it would be a better support of Battlefront as a developer, as the full amount of money goes their way. But I am not sure how I can get him the game from a technical perspective. I already bought it, and wouldn´t I just have two copies of the game within my account?

1 hour ago, Dr.Fusselpulli said:

Hello, I would like to make gift to a friend of mine and get him Combat Mission Cold War. I know there is an option on Steam to gift a game to another profile. Is is also possible to buy a game for him here on Battlefront? This would have the advantage that he could get and play it right now and it would be a better support of Battlefront as a developer, as the full amount of money goes their way. But I am not sure how I can get him the game from a technical perspective. I already bought it, and wouldn´t I just have two copies of the game within my account?

That‘s a good question for @BFCElvis...

1 hour ago, Dr.Fusselpulli said:

There are 2 ways to gift someone the game. Here is what I guess is the "official" way:

https://battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com/help/article/127848

Which is pretty much what you're already saying. The other way to pay us through PayPal and, once the payment is confirmed, I generate a Gift Certificate that your friend can use to purchase the game in his own account. Drop me a PM or open a Help Desk ticket for the details.