Install help

I've not played CMBN in a long time and i'm struggling to get it installed. When i install the original i bought in 2011 i get errors which i assume is due to the games age.

The last update i bought was the big bundle last november. ive tried downloading the exe file from there which is a 7gb download but it says that is version 4.03 which i suspect is the engine 4 upgrade which doesnt load after entering my game key.

Where would i find the latest CMBN game installer?

1 hour ago, lofty12 said:

I've not played CMBN in a long time and i'm struggling to get it installed. When i install the original i bought in 2011 i get errors which i assume is due to the games age.

The last update i bought was the big bundle last november. ive tried downloading the exe file from there which is a 7gb download but it says that is version 4.03 which i suspect is the engine 4 upgrade which doesnt load after entering my game key.

Someone might pipe up with how to fix it - have you looked at the tech threads or opened a ticket with the Battlefront Helpdesk?

3 hours ago, lofty12 said:

If you bought Battle for Normandy when it was version 1, 2 or 3 then you need to enter those keys as well. Order doesn't matter. Look for the Activate Module link in the program group or the install directory. You will need to enter your original game key, possibly the engine 2 and engine 3 update keys and finally the engine 4 upgrade key. Sounds like you already have entered the engine 4 key so start by entering just the key that came with the original game and see if that works. Then enter the keys for any engine upgrades you bought. If none of that works see below...

3 hours ago, lofty12 said:

4.03 is the latest installer. So, you have the right thing.

If none of that works then do this:

2 hours ago, Combatintman said:

opened a ticket with the Battlefront Helpdesk?

click the blue button here: Battlefront Help desk

For the 4.0 Upgrade installer (the 'all-in-one') you will typically need the 4.0 Upgrade and 3.0 Upgrade license keys to get the base game running. If your purchase of CMBN was very recent (when 4.0 was current), then only the base-game (4.0 Engine) license key is necessary. If you purchased the 3.0 + 4.0 Upgrade bundle, then only that license key is necessary. The 1.x base-game and 2.0 Upgrade license keys are unnecessary and will likely not be recognized (producing an 'invalid license key' error).