Combat Mission in the skies

Mord

1 hour ago, Mord said:

Slitherine just announced this one today on the live stream. After the Check Your 6 debacle

I hope it lives up to it's potential. Could be the tactical dog fight game I have been wanting for a long time.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1530450/Scramble_Battle_of_Britain/

Mord.

Whow! That one looks good, indeed. Let’s hope it comes out well. 

1 hour ago, Erwin said:

Hay Mord...  Someone is asking about your mods over in General CM Discussion "Bloody Buron".

Yep. Thanks. Took care of his request. he just needed a link to Greenasjade's.

53 minutes ago, StieliAlpha said:

Whow! That one looks good, indeed. Let’s hope it comes out well. 

Yes. Has potential. Thankfully I didn't buy Check Your 6. It could've been good if it had been done by a decent developer.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

Different strokes 4 different folks I guess.  Not sure why one wouldn't prefer some of the brilliant real time 3D flight sim games like IL series.  But, then some folks still like Steel Panthers and Close Combat series.  And that is fine of course.  

On 5/19/2021 at 5:23 PM, SimpleSimon said:

The ideas behind this sound pretty interesting though. I like the notion of an explicit tactics-game approach to what has been the territory of action and simulator games for a long time. 

Well, a long time there were „Achtung Spitfire“ and „Over the Reich“.

Both excellent games. But unfortunately really not up to today’s technical standard anymore. Though, I tried Achtung Spitfire recently again and found it at least fun.