Aris FB tank whitewash mods not activating?

RMM

1 hour ago, Frenchy56 said:

You could tag it [snow] so it shows up when there's snow on the ground.

Yeh, I was wondering about that, because I see that tag in other mods of his in. Sometimes, a file's tagged both [Whitewash] and [snow]. Tks for the tip. I'll change up the tags accordingly :)

8 hours ago, Frenchy56 said:

Yes, as long as it's between the two [ ]'s separated by a space. Modified files will show up when those two mod tags are active at the same time.

Ohh, at the same time? So, adding 'snow' to the tag, like I did, still wouldn't work outside of 1945? I noticed that adding 'snow' to the tags didn't change anything when I did it. I'll try adding it as a separate tag, and see if that works. I presume one can add more than one tag to the file name, in separate [ ] ?

26 minutes ago, RMM said:

Nope, listing them as separate tags didn't work either. Hmm 🤔

Soo, to make it work, I've had to create duplicate files of the 'whitewash' tags and retag them, separately as 'snow'. Now it works whenever there's snow.

1 hour ago, RMM said:

Soo, to make it work, I've had to create duplicate files of the 'whitewash' tags and retag them, separately as 'snow'. Now it works whenever there's snow.

Did you try renaming them [whitewash snow]? I think that would work too.

Edited by umlaut

9 minutes ago, umlaut said:

Did you try renaming them [whitewash snow]? It think that would work too.

As @Frenchy56 just noted. Unfortunately, that would still restrict it to 1945; ie. only activated when both tags are applicable. To make the whitewash appear whenever conditions are snowy, I'm having to create separate, duplicate files that were originally tagged [whitewash], and retag them just [snow]