Problems with all-in installer for CMBN

New computer and no problem using the all-in for Red Thunder. Haven't tried FI or FB yet.

For BN, it goes through the process, seems to be loading all the modules and pack but, on launch, does not ask for an activation code but produces the latest 4.03 version of the game but without any of the modules or pack installed (although there are separate downloads of all the manuals).

Uninstalled and tried again but the same result.

Any help would be appreciated.

So the issue you're running into with the CMBN install is that it doesn't bring up the activation window and therefore you're not seeing any of the modules ?

I'm not sure why the game would come up without bringing up the activation window (especially on a new computer that never had the game installed and activated on it before). Have you tried launching the 'Activate New Products' shortcut (which you may have to find within the main CMBN game directory) ? Activate with the 3.0 or 4.0 Upgrade license key (or the base game license key if you purchased a 4.0 version of CMBN). Hopefully this works and you can see the 'success screen' with the green boxes listing what has been successfully activated so far. You would need the following license keys for a 4.0 install of CMBN with everything (though 'bundles' may provide more than one activation with a single license key):

3.0 Upgrade

4.0 Upgrade

Commonwealth module

Market Garden module

Battle Pack

Vehicle Pack

9 hours ago, Schrullenhaft said:

So the issue you're running into with the CMBN install is that it doesn't bring up the activation window and therefore you're not seeing any of the modules ?

I'm not sure why the game would come up without bringing up the activation window (especially on a new computer that never had the game installed and activated on it before). Have you tried launching the 'Activate New Products' shortcut (which you may have to find within the main CMBN game directory) ? Activate with the 3.0 or 4.0 Upgrade license key (or the base game license key if you purchased a 4.0 version of CMBN). Hopefully this works and you can see the 'success screen' with the green boxes listing what has been successfully activated so far. You would need the following license keys for a 4.0 install of CMBN with everything (though 'bundles' may provide more than one activation with a single license key):

3.0 Upgrade

4.0 Upgrade

Commonwealth module

Market Garden module

Battle Pack

Vehicle Pack

Thanks for that.

I have tried the 'activate new products' using the 4.0 and 3.0 keys but no luck.

I suppose I will have to do this product by product now (oh! for a Steam installation)

Should I install them as per your list, starting with the 3.0 upgrade.

As an after thought, I purchased CMBN when it first came out and for some reason it does not appear in my account. I think there might have been another account at the time, when there was a major change to the website but the details are lost in the mists of time. I do have the keys for everything on your list.

When I bought the BN bundle last year (yes, late into the game I know) I think I only had to use a single activation key to get the whole lot working.  Memory might be playing tricks however.

Anyway if you're still having trouble I would open a Helpdesk ticket at the BFC website and John @BFCElvis will get you sorted.

3 hours ago, James Crowley said:

Thanks for that.

I have tried the 'activate new products' using the 4.0 and 3.0 keys but no luck.

I suppose I will have to do this product by product now (oh! for a Steam installation)

Should I install them as per your list, starting with the 3.0 upgrade.

As an after thought, I purchased CMBN when it first came out and for some reason it does not appear in my account. I think there might have been another account at the time, when there was a major change to the website but the details are lost in the mists of time. I do have the keys for everything on your list.

Make sure that you used the all-in-one full game installer in your 4.0 Upgrade purchase (your order number 310988). Then use the keys that Schrullenhaft listed. If that doesn't work open a Help Desk ticket and send a screenshot of the contents of the game's Data folder and screenshot of any error message that you're seeing. Do not start installing the individual modules or anything else (assuming that is what you meant by "do this product by product now"

1 hour ago, BFCElvis said:

Make sure that you used the all-in-one full game installer in your 4.0 Upgrade purchase (your order number 310988). Then use the keys that Schrullenhaft listed. If that doesn't work open a Help Desk ticket and send a screenshot of the contents of the game's Data folder and screenshot of any error message that you're seeing. Do not start installing the individual modules or anything else (assuming that is what you meant by "do this product by product now"

Thanks everyone.

The keys worked and I repeated the same process for CMFI, which also worked.

Just got to download Final Blitzkrieg 4.0 upgrade and that's the whole set back up again.

Cheers!