OMAHA BEACH- making scenarios pack

From sometime I'm working whit new scenarios.

I'm planing to do all sectors on omaha beach. The scenarios will be historical but the reinforcemnts and the 1st wave are landing where they should(this one is non historical becasue some forces landed where they shouldn't). The names of company hq is historical for example A comp 116th renigmet is cpt. Fellers

Dog Green/ Charlie is about 85% completed. I need to do rest of reinforcemnts, barberwire and brefing

screens:

vierville2lh.jpg

Vierville-sur-Mer

doggreencharlie4ag.jpg Dog Green/ Charlie sectors

Dog White is about 90% only brefing is need to be done

dogwhite9hb.jpg

dogwhite20yf.jpg

I use Magua's some bmp but I changed it and scenarios are desinged for them. I will post when the works will be more completed.

And what you thinking about this project?

If have some advices i will be happy to see it.

[ June 28, 2006, 07:23 AM: Message edited by: ITI ]

I'm using some of the Magua's bmp but i need it to change them because the coast of beach wasn't point on north (they were prepare for scenario victory south)

And back to mod. I'm going to do the rest of beach ( one sector of utah I have but is only testing map). I'm thinking to about site of this scenarios pack, but now i'm busy to work omaha beach, next I guess will be utah beach

Now I'm thinking about breffing to dog green/charlie and dog white , meenwhile i'm beginning Dog Red Easy Green if I had a time I'll give screens.

Here are screens:

Map Dog Green/Charlie - wiev on Charlie sector

charlie9ao.jpg

Map Dog Green/Charlie - wiev on Chateu de Vaumicel nad Louvieres

chateau4om.jpg

Map Dog White- wiev on road Vierville- Saint Laurent

dw6rq.jpg

And Map Dog Red/ Easy Green. You can see the exit D3. I'have finish land and in some peroid of time I will begin an terrain

dreg0mb.jpg

And one note the scenarios will be in polish version, but to make you happy i try to do an english version too

[ July 10, 2006, 05:50 AM: Message edited by: ITI ]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmm another day at working

First I have finished the map Dog Red/ Easy Green

and started Easy Red, it will be big map about 3,5 square km

Next I will informed that omaha beach pack will probably relase in autumn (in half of September I think)

Originally posted by ITI:

Hmm another day at working

First I have finished the map Dog Red/ Easy Green

and started Easy Red, it will be big map about 3,5 square km

Next I will informed that omaha beach pack will probably relase in autumn (in half of September I think)

May I recommend, if you aren't already using it as a reference, 'Omaha Beach - A Flawed Victory' by Adrian R. Lewis

Introduction

Amazon

[ August 23, 2006, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: Wicky ]

• 2 weeks later...

I've yesterday finish Easy Red sector. And start basic of fox green fox red. And I have bad news because of school and my trainigs i think that the realase wil be later than a half of september.

Today I've start fox green and red. I have too resize beach obstacle to be smaller.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The terrain part of Fox green/red is about 85%

I know that is very slow but is because of school an other things but i want to tell that the finish of omaha pack is very close

Screen: (note: the terrain on upper right conner and a bit more on left is what i need to do

collevillelh8.jpg

[ October 19, 2006, 08:27 AM: Message edited by: ITI ]

• 2 weeks later...

May attention: tommorow I'll do a brefing for fox green/ red and I'll upload Omaha 1.0 PL on cmmods.com

then I will work on english version of this part of D-day pack. And I think about Utah Beach.

See you soon

Ok the Omaha 1.0 pl is now at cmmods.com

[ October 30, 2006, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: ITI ]

• 3 weeks later...