Order Pending

On 2/20/2021 at 6:36 AM, chuckdyke said:

Politically correct societies can't do anything without organizing a talkfest is the perception. I am afraid there is a ring of truth. In Indonesia I am called a Bule which is derogatory if you single out a person based on race in Europe. Over there it is completely acceptable. Nice people don't understand me wrong. The NATO joke comes from my Indonesian language teacher at the time. 

Youre damn right! Germany just transferes into a Politically correct Country! I see this transformation brutally! Got a high Depression because of this and am at the Point, where I say:" **** this, I am out! **** yourself Society!" Thinking about going into early retirement! I have really enaugh of this, since I always say what I think and I never had any problems with that but some idiots! But today? It hase gone out of Hands here!

8 minutes ago, Soldat-Hans said:

Youre damn right! Germany just transferes into a Politically correct Country! I see this transformation brutally! Got a high Depression because of this and am at the Point, where I say:" **** this, I am out! **** yourself Society!" Thinking about going into early retirement! I have really enaugh of this, since I always say what I think and I never had any problems with that but some idiots! But today? It hase gone out of Hands here!

The Srebrenica massacre, typical. The protocol was airstrikes need to be authorized by the United Nations. Just read an article about it. Without that authorization it is pointless to grant air support. Blue Helmet duty aids the prestige of ambitious politicians. But this is a hobby site we don't discuss politics. Making a wargame around such a scenario is pointless too. 

1 hour ago, Soldat-Hans said:

As Jordan Peterson says; 'Without Free Speech there is no true thought".