Ass Kicker of the Month!

Hello all, I'm back from the bush.

Came back with a hell of a cold too.

Any way, I'll be able to get started tonight some time and will mail Duke my purchases ASAP.

Hope the delay wasn't to long. smile.gif

------------------

The counter-revolution,

people smilling through their tears.

Who can give them back their lives, and all those wasted years.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, I figured you would be studying that swamp pretty hard. smile.gif

A mere slim advantage (chuckles evilly).

I didn't check it out to long before I made my purchase. trying to get things moving as quickly as possible for us.

I am looking over it now. It seems LOS is better than I had originally predicted.

It definatley will be very interesting.

I sent duke the purchases and maybe we can get some TCP/IP in this weekend.

Me and SuperSlug are off and running! Move to contact.

------------------

"If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them." - Jack Handey

Glad to hear you guys are moving along...I still have yet to hear from SSlug and co.

I want to elaborate a little about what is going to happen in the Finals. Yes it will 3 people fighting it out for 2 slots so we will use the tried and true, "Round Robin".

Basically it goes like this:

Team A

Team B

Team C

A vs B

A vs C

B vs C

Out of those 3 fights, chances are someone will lose both his battles. (Or so the theory goes) If in the event of a tie, we will have an unprecedented "Tie Breaker Round Robin", that will produce 2 final players. If in the event of another tie rolleyes.gif I will personally shoot one of you and the other two go on. biggrin.gif

I really don't know what then...I am open to suggestions.

Also, these last battles will be more of the conventional type...i.e. random maps.

If anyone would like to make some suggestions, now is the time.

That is all.

------------------

One shot...One Kill

[This message has been edited by Iron Duke (edited 01-30-2001).]

Guest Madmatt

Hi Guys.

First off I see NOTHING inflammatory what-so-ever in this thread and I applaud you for that.

But it should probably be moved over into the Opponents Wanted Forum or (due to its growing size) at least be restarted as a new Thread.

For that reason I am locking it down but I just wanted you to know it is for purely administrative reasons, and not for anything inherently wrong inside.

Thanks!

Madmatt