Rubbish story without the screenshot

Sherman Firefly (immobilised due to conditions) and German TD (forget which) spot each other at about 650- 750m.

Fire simultaneously. Shells pass in the air. Both KO'd.

I didn't take a screenie as they were so far apart I couldn't really do a good one.

I now realise I should have tried to get one of the shells passing each other.

Oh well. Let's just say you had to be there.

7 minutes ago, John1966 said:

You should show them to guests at Christmas if you think they've outstayed their welcome. 😉

"Honey, would you mind making some more eggnog while I load up the Daraya Tank Raid AAR? Don't worry, that's the better one from CMSF2, the one with that awesome, nearly impossible RPG hit on a T-72AV. You know, the one that didn't have a TURMS-T fire control system.  I'll explain that system to everyone while the first turn is loading."

5 minutes ago, mjkerner said:

"Honey, would you mind making some more eggnog while I load up the Daraya Tank Raid AAR? Don't worry, that's the better one from CMSF2, the one with that awesome, nearly impossible RPG hit on a T-72AV. You know, the one that didn't have a TURMS-T fire control system.  I'll explain that system to everyone while the first turn is loading."

Sounds better than the tri-state quilting fair slideshow I have to sit through.