Schnell Truppen Angriffe!

Enjoyed this scenario from GeorgeMC.  2 hours + extra IIRC. 

It's nice to have a German attack in CMBN as most scenarios have the Allies on offense.  Interesting situation with much replayability due to 4 Allied AI plans and numerous set-up zones.  In the set-up options I used I may have gone too fast (at the expense of my inf) as all objectives were liberated in about 1 hour and 10 minutes and I was waiting for an Allied counterattack which arrived at an odd place and I had to go searching for the enemy.

BTW: Had weird things happen when Engineers used charges to blast open buildings.  Several times, after blasting a wall, the Eng still ran around the target house to enter by the door(!)  Anyone know what might cause that?

16 hours ago, Erwin said:

BTW: Had weird things happen when Engineers used charges to blast open buildings.  Several times, after blasting a wall, the Eng still ran around the target house to enter by the door(!)  Anyone know what might cause that?

10 hours ago, mjkerner said:

the walls in buildings that are "sunk" into the terrain, or some such thing?   

As MJ said.  I've seen this with elevation difference.  Also a very few times with a flavor object placed close to a door or a blast location.