Difficulty in finding SU 122 Assault Gun in Quick Battle Menu

Mark Hei

Hi. I recently bought Red Thunder. I m having problems finding SU-122 units

in the Quick Battle menu. I believe their  supposed to be in the Assault Gun Regiment, (Medium), category.

I ve tried 1 through 4th Regiments and every Company thats available. I ve also done the same

for Heavy Assault Gun Regiments. Appreciate any help. Thanks.

16 hours ago, Mark Hei said:

Hi. I recently bought Red Thunder. I m having problems finding SU-122 units

Are you checking the menu options for each regiment?

Some options are available for single vehicles and squads, but for others you have to select a whole platoon, company or battalion/regiment.

Have a look also in the Single Vehicles menu :)

1 hour ago, Frenchy56 said:

The SU-122 should be available from the start - it was fielded in 1943 - to the end of the timeframe. I can find it just fine in the Medium Assault Gun regiment along with the SU-85 in QB.

I agree, they are there.  They do have to be selected at the bottom of the selection screen instead of the SU-85, perhaps that has been overlooked?

Edited by Vacilllator

6 hours ago, Frenchy56 said:

The SU-122 should be available from the start - it was fielded in 1943 - to the end of the timeframe. I can find it just fine in the Medium Assault Gun regiment along with the SU-85 in QB. Do you have the latest patch installed?

Hi. I bought the game in September of this year. Would I have to download all the patches since the game was released. Thanks.

6 hours ago, Freyberg said:

Some options are available for single vehicles and squads, but for others you have to select a whole platoon, company or battalion/regiment.

Thanks. I will give it a try.

6 hours ago, Freyberg said:

Thanks Freyberg. Found it. Didnt realise I had a single units option.

36 minutes ago, Mark Hei said:

Hi. I bought the game in September of this year. Would I have to download all the patches since the game was released. Thanks.

You should be up to date (v2.02) as there has been no patch since then (I read that Fire and Rubble will update the version when it comes out).

28 minutes ago, Mark Hei said:

Thanks everyone. I found its available in the single unit option.

It's also in the formations as @Frenchy56 said - purchase a medium assault gun regiment and look near the bottom of the screen for the option to choose SU-122s instead of SU-85s.  You can select the whole formation to replace or just part of it.

Edited by Vacilllator