Soldiers getting "stuck"

1 hour ago, Frenchy56 said:

That has been a problem since the game's release. Actually probably even before. Try to split teams and make his team rejoin the squad.

Yeah first time that ever occurred to me was CMBN 1.0.   It is inconsistent and though it seems more likely to happen around walls and hedges, I have had it occur without those.  I see it more now, but I think that is more likely based on the types of scenarios I work with rather than an actual change in the game. 

A related issue is one I encountered when FI first came out. This was where one soldier would run off on his own a couple hundred meters and would then come running back and rejoin his squad/team. He would then be exhausted and make his whole squad exhausted. It would then take them 5-10 minutes to get enough of their wind back to be good for anything. Truly exasperating.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Emrys said:

A related issue is one I encountered when FI first came out. This was where one soldier would run off on his own a couple hundred meters and would then come running back and rejoin his squad/team. He would then be exhausted and make his whole squad exhausted. It would then take them 5-10 minutes to get enough of their wind back to be good for anything. Truly exasperating.

Michael

I had a LCpl like that - we'd send him off to the NAAFI for the section pie run at 0945 and by 1045 we'd be starving giving it 'Where the f@*! is LCpl X?' He'd usually roll back at about 1100 and explain that he'd been collared by a number of staff officers on the way to the NAAFI and on the way back and done odd jobs for them. LCpl X was 'moved on' a few months later...