whatever happened to the not-so-superbowl

I believe von shrad is getting the "tournament" organized fairly well prior to starting. He was also, I believe, giving a little time for everyone to get the 1.03 patch installed and finish their version 1.00-1.02 games.

vs, I hope you're not offended by my "speaking up" for you.

That said, I had a very enjoyable 1st PBeM game with him! A battle of the former St. Louis boys. Looking forward to our next rumble...

Eh, by the way...where's your setup file vonnie 'ole boy? smile.gif

Noncom

Last I heard, which was over a week ago, he was trying to figure out how to resolve the problem of how to determine the winner of a draw without having to do a replay.

I’ve never played a PBEM game before but if you want Jadayne I’ll play you something small, say a 500 point meeting engagement, just to get used to the mechanics of emailing files.

I'm down for the not-so-superbowl also, if any of you guys are looking for some PBEM practice, pls e-mail me and I'll send you a set up or you can set up one yourselves whatever. I'm easy on whatever side or conditions you prefer, I just need the practice! Thanks

After my first ever Total Victory last night I'm not sure if I still qualify for the not-so-superbowl, but I'm keen to prove I can be beaten by the worst you can put forward.

It struck me that it would be very easy to handicap those with the poor taste to win more than occasionally - say -10% points for two wins and +10% for two losses, cumulative.

Last one to +200% is a Peng…

I defy anyone to be as miserable as me.

Anyone interested in a small game to prove it?

Have you noticed that losses to humans seem to hurt far more than to the computer AI? I just lost a tank and it bugs you for quite a while. (You listening FD SKI?) I guess we all know in the end that the human can kill the computer by unplugging it.

Cheers

Claymore