I am back, haha

Guest Peiper the 2nd

Guest Peiper the 2nd

It's called a dial up modem!!! Different isp everytime I connect. Good advantage, I just want another chance!!! so here goes!!!

Oh pullleeaze. You're probably Skorzeny pt. 7, or Fionn. (Oh god, just kidding, please don't send him another 20,000 E-mails). Its obvious you think its cool JP was so famous but limit your emulation to names only.

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Ealing comedies? I've shot people for less.

-David Edelstein

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Peiper the 2nd:

It's called a dial up modem!!! Different isp everytime I connect. Good advantage, I just want another chance!!! so here goes!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Different ISP every time you connect??? Wow, one day its Earthlink, tomorrow it's @home, then its AT&T... Lol, you moron, its IP address, not ISP.

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Ealing comedies? I've shot people for less.

-David Edelstein

Guest Madmatt

You can ban a Domain, you can ban a subnet mask, a B channel a C channel. You can also contact someone's ISP and report them for abuse.

They tend to listen when someone has evidence of abuse, even more so when the person reporting the abuse happens to be a software publisher.

Then of course...I could just handle it my own way... Yeah, thats a threat.

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

He is obviously not the real Peiper (thank God), although the real Peiper is probably reading this thinking "Yay, I have a fan, I must be really cool," and it is also obvious that while not really Peiper, this new kid is in fact around 12 and has nothing better to contribute to this forum because he is a worthless idiot. I'm sorry, little one, did I hurt your feelings? Did I make you cry? There, there, go back to Mommy and she'll tell you that the bad people on the computer can't hurt you.

------------------

Ah scheist.

[This message has been edited by Minnesota Joe (edited 09-04-2000).]

Oh, it's most likely loser... He is right about dial-ups getting different ip everytime they relog into the net, but I guess he doesn't realize that his ISP only assigns him an IP from the limited pool that they have available, and BTS can ban all of those without a problem. So his return will more likely be short lived, unless he wants to pay for accounts with every isp in austrailia so he can log onto the forus and amaze us with just how big an ass he can be. He'll be gone for good in a less than a week or so anyway, prob when his ISP gets an abuse notice and dumps his sorry account...

BTW.. they won't give you a refund JP

Guest Madmatt

All depends on what the action being threatened is I guess....

Is threatening to alert the authorities on someone breaking the laws in of itself illegal?

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

Guest Peiper the 2nd

Yeah, yeah a typo, it happens IP it is. Anyway, see people there you go again, just starting off. All I said is I wanna a second chance. I did say I can't be stopped, but hey, it's a joke. I wrote about 2 lines worth and none of the had any diragotary remarks to anyone no pictures and you people bombard me with more crap. Oh the name, well I know I can pick a different name, but this way people know it's me and now i am not a nazi. let's just let this be. You'll see I am not a bad guy you people presume I am.

Crying no, 12 no, I don't live with my parents so wrong so wrong. i will not say one offensive thing, I will not sink to the level of you people!!! I said I am starting over.

PIEPER chill out and leave it.

As for the rest of u stop harressing people,ignore his post/leave it.

U only have yoursleves to blame for PIEPER getting booted.

As i have said too many of u are harressing others posts. If u want to u can all forget it and go away happy and start frsh being nice to people and there posts instead of giving people hassles.

This is a duscussion site not an abuse post.

U can all sort ya views out and stop being so nasty and negative smile.gif or we can all abuse each other and screw the site over frown.gif.

Your call.

Im not siding with PIEPER , im sick of the nasty posts . U are all to blame.

Now back on topic read me basement post!!!!!

------------------

Lo there do i see my father, Lo there do i see my Mother,and my sisters and my brothers,

Lo there do i see the line of my people back to the beginning,

Thou they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, In the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever....