I am back, haha

Guest Peiper the 2nd

Now Peiper even though you got a dial-up don't think you can't be banned permanently. If they banned let's say 128.24.*.* all the people in your city or little area would be banned (from that ISP only), now if we go statistical about it there are no other people in that area that will ever post on this board. Problem solved.

Guest Heinz 25th PzReg

Hi

You are not the real Peiper!!!

Cause the real Peiper always screams when he say something in this forum.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?? YOU ARE BUSTED YOU PEIPER WANNABE!!!

wink.gif

Heinz

------------------

"To subdue your enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Visit my AAR site:

home.online.no/~andhess/cm/

hey GAZ,

PIEPER chill out and leave it. As for the rest of u stop harressing people,ignore his post/leave it.

I see.... FNG GAZ in control....please Master can you advise me as to what my next honorable duty for the big GAZ is?

U only have yoursleves to blame for PIEPER getting booted.

you mean "blame" as in "Audie Murphy only has himself to blame for getting the CMoH" ?

reality check gaz, we are NOT sorry to see JP go, ok?

As i have said too many of u are harressing others posts.

hmm that's an interesting perspective. Because until now the way I saw it, was that there's simply too many unnerving idiot posters that need harassing.

This is a duscussion site not an abuse post.

yes it is.

U can all sort ya views out and stop being so nasty and negative or we can all abuse each other and screw the site over

needs rephrasing. how about, "we sort this thing out and abuse and screw over the nasty so that it stops"?

U are all to blame.

WE are all to blame. That is, everybody ecept his holiness GAZ from NZ.

gaztransky, you are a funny man erm mate. smile.gif

you knwo what? maybe you should start a sect or something. you could call it the MATEing sect:

"You are all to blame!" "Repent before it's too late!" "The world ends tomorrow!"

Now back on topic read me basement post!!!!!

no I won't. stop behaving like a badass drill sergeant, it just looks ridiculous on you, nothing else.

------------------

"Please fix!!! or do somefink" (CPT S.)

Guest Big Time Software

JP is banned and GAZ NZ told us he wouldn't post any more on this forum.

Isn't this a perfect time to move on to something more construcive?

This topic is closed.

Deputy Moderator