Addiction

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wanderer:

I am getting complaints

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Complaints! Give us names and addresses of those responsible and I'll send the boys 'round and do a job on their knees.

No more complaints!

Mr Clark wrote:

> Where do you live that it effects the phone bill?

For the priviledge of living on the historic island of Great Britain, we have to shell out ten times more for everything than the rest of the world. =)

------------------

They lost all of their equipment and had to swim in under machine gun fire. As they struggled in the water, Gardner heard somebody say, "Perhaps we're intruding, this seems to be a private beach."

If you've got one interest, that's okay, because you eventually get bored of it and you go and do something else.

If you've got TWO interests, you're in trouble, because you keep rebounding between them. Had enough of CM for now? Check out the forums. Nothing happening on the forums? Have a game of CM. Heellllpppp!!!

David

P.S. Glad to hear it, Clark! It's from Cornelius Ryan's The Longest Day.

------------------

They lost all of their equipment and had to swim in under machine gun fire. As they struggled in the water, Gardner heard somebody say, "Perhaps we're intruding, this seems to be a private beach."

[This message has been edited by David Aitken (edited 09-17-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

One thing that never ceases to impress me about the UK is how you have to pay to park at shopping centres for the privelege of spending your money there.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome to Los Angeles. Some places will validate you for an hour or so if you buy something, but not always.

Worse yet, I have to pay to park AT WORK! It costs $150 a month to park in our building, and the firm only pays $110 in parking allowance. So, assuming 24 work days, I get to pay $1.67 a day for the privilege of driving to work. This is why I have my wife drop me off as much as possible!

------------------

I'm only interested in hamsters. - Madmatt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by patboivin:

It depends.

You have to have been assimilated first, that will cure all your ills.

CM Borg, where are you?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This one has already been assimilated. Are you requesting double assimilation?

------------------

Resistance is Futile

Guest Mirage2k

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

Come to Australia people!

Apart from the high rise carparks in the inner cities and street side meter parking, parking is free everywhere.

Pay to park to see a movie? hahahahaha<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

smile.gif I read a most interesting piece on Australia today in whatshisname's column in Time magazine, entitled IIRC "Canada with an accent," or something like that. Apparently everything we've been led to believe about Australia in movies is a lie. How shocking. wink.gif

-Andrew

------------------

VOTE BLAH FOR PRESIDENT!

Throw me a frickin' smiley, people!

Your one-stop-shop for gaming news is www.SiegersPost.com ! Hit it!

BLAH IN 2000!