What are you looking forward to most?

Guest ChrisC1009

Making some cool scenarios based on real engagements.

In other words, seeing if I/we can alter history.

Recreating my hometown circa 1940 with my house as the prime victory location

More battles and great PBEM opponents than I could ever hope for.

I'm with Foobar on the number one reason. CMMC!! Applying early for staff positions payed off. EVERY staff officer can say the following, but like Crow T. Robot said, "I want to decide who lives and who dies."

Jason

Guest hunt52

The little stuff - trying to stop a couple of Panzer IVs and a company of germans with a stuart, a zook, a M2, and two platoons of infantry. The LMG42 Team. Greyhounds.

Snow - Dark - Mountains.

- Bill

Guest Babra

- Firefly

- Jagdpanther (shwing!)

- Halftracks of every description

- Battalion sized actions.

- Much good gaming.

Guest Virtual Ground Pounder

1. I would like to see (someday) a way to Generate & Export from a higher level game (Company/Bn)CM scenarios and to Import CM results back to the higher level game. In this way whole battles and campaigns can be fought in bite-sized pieces with the realism and visual impact of CM without having to have one monolithic monster CM scenario and could support multi player interlocking battles.

Getting together the chutzpah to tell my meta-campaign brigade commander that by gum, I can't in good conscience send my men to force that causeway without at least another six Shermans and some naval gun support, and then waiting with baited breath for the next working day to see whether I'll be relieved or reinforced.

LOL!!! And me, i can't wait 2 send those good ole boyz, chargin yeeeehaaa, n shootin from the hip all the way 2 Berlin. smile.gif U know why u Yanks have such thick skulls? So u can ram them against brick walls. smile.gif

There are better ways 2 get round a wall m8. smile.gif

Fact: "the US way of War in WW2 chewed up American infantryman."

[This message has been edited by Londoner (edited 05-30-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Londoner (edited 05-31-2000).]

Looking forward to:

Naval fire support!!!!!!!!!

More vehicles

More scearios

Scenario editor (developing an all town urban battle)

Our way of battle wouldn't have been so costly if Ike and Bradley had only listened to Patton!!!

nijis, A weasly CO could just pass the buck and blame the inability to get you the Shermans on the Supply Officer. smile.gif

"Gee, Major, I'd really love to get you those Shermans, but the Supply Officer is so incompetent he couldn't find his ass with both hands."

Not that I would ever do such a thing...

Jason

For me, random battle generator--most definitely! Going into a battle with very sketchy info about my opponent's forces will make for some great surprises and a realistic fear factor, e.g., "Gee, I better not run my tanks out there and expose their flanks, because he might still have some AT units running around out there!"

The weather and time-of-day conditions are also going to rock!

Dar