New Tiles & Models I'd Love to See

Placing RR on higher ground would work... but im still missing RR bridges... and there are some more tiles im missing....

like a road set through marsh.... sure, roads are often layed around marshes... but sometimes around is no options... and there are definitely some roads on swampy ground.... i mean... we don't have to pay for laying the roads, so why not using them when the cost is irrelevant.. biggrin.gif of course, these roads should be passable for vehicles...that brings me to another idea... i want fords which are more than one tile long... and passable by vehicles....

hmm.. but i also want 1.000.000.000 $, and so far i didn't get them... biggrin.gif

(but maybe some of this things could be done.... *include Treuhundeblick-smiley here* )

andreas: I finally got my CM, so we could do some Battles.... my smileys batallions are eager awaiting to smash your forces biggrin.gif

------------------

TargetDrone

who has a heart for smilies

and will defend their rights ....

even if the cost is bloody....

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TargetDrone:

andreas: I finally got my CM, so we could do some Battles.... my smileys batallions are eager awaiting to smash your forces <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TD, I can not help you on the $1,000,000, but as I said, you can use street bridges for RRs, it looks only a bit funny, believe me. And is not even too unrealistic for stone bridges, since these would have a smooth surface next to the track.

As for a PBEM - I am afraid I am quite committed at the moment, so I can not promise anything for the near future. Since I will move down to London and go to Ireland and Germany in September, to start a new job, I may not be able to take any new games before the end of September. But I have not forgotten about our rematch. Last time your crashed computer saved you. Good to hear you have the game now. Did they send it to Australia first?

------------------

Andreas

How many times does a stone wall remain intact after a Sherman or Panzer runs throught it? Or even a direct hit from a 105? Stone rubble would be nice for that section. Would make breaching the wall easier for infantry if they follow a tank through a wall or hedge etc. Just a thought.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

No grain silos in Europe that I know of (and I am from the countryside). But you have concrete silos for winter fodder, however these are built into the ground.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hah ha, I saw one in France, it was converted from a mediaeval fortified farm house, style was similar as for Roman style churches, i.e. about XIIth-XIIIth Century stone structure.

Not a big deal, though, I would put more priority on tiles that let you create star-intersections, intersections with roads going off in three directions (e.g. -< or >- ), and houses that are so tight-packed that they won't let anyone walk between them.

biggrin.gif

Also stream tiles, tiles for vertical embankments (e.g. 20ft walls), ... and the list goes on and on.