Additional Walls

Hello.

Is there a way of adding additional walls to any of the games other than the vanilla walls?  I understand there are mods that rework the vanilla walls (I use them) but I was wondering whether it was possible to have a greater choice of diverse walls, fences, etc... ?

A. :)

5 hours ago, Andy_101 said:

Ah, okay.  Thanks for clearing that up for me.   Hopefully in future titles they will expand the Game Editor so we can have more versatile maps.

:)

The number of different walls and fences varies by title.  There were, I think, about three different kinds of wooden fence in Red Thunder.

21 hours ago, ASL Veteran said:

The number of different walls and fences varies by title.  There were, I think, about three different kinds of wooden fence in Red Thunder.

I wonder why battlefront limit the amount of walls and buildings for a title.  They should release a map building pack with all the different buildings and fences etc from all the titles.  The would be awesome!

3 hours ago, Andy_101 said:

I wonder why battlefront limit the amount of walls and buildings for a title.  They should release a map building pack with all the different buildings and fences etc from all the titles.  The would be awesome!

I think it's more of a case of stuff added later and not back loaded to previous titles / not relevant or appropriate to other titles that came after.