Weak concrete bunkers - working as intended?

I've noticed that concrete bunkers have become very easy to take out with direct tank fire. Even 75mm Shermans take out a concrete bunker in a couple of shots.

I remember concrete bunkers being very tough against direct HE, but at some point it must have changed. The concrete versions now behave more like the old "log" bunkers used to do. With the exception that tanks used to fire AP against log bunkers, and now they kill bunkers with HE.

Is this working as intended?

I agree. Recently tested AT bunkers in BN vs Sherman I at 1200 m for a scenario I’m doing. My conclusion was that a Pak 40 in the open at the same distance and no concealment had better survivability. Harder to spot and hit and the hits they got seemed about as lethal as when bunkers hit. Will test more.

12 hours ago, SLIM said:

I dunno if this helps.

It does, thanks. It shows that Steve thinks bunkers should be very hard to take out, but not impossible:

On 11/1/2013 at 4:01 AM, Battlefront.com said:

Which is to say that I think this bunker should be VERY hard to take out, but not quite this hard.

Right now, bunkers are in fact very easy to kill. They give no better protection than small modular buildings.

Well, that's it I guess. If that's not how bunkers are supposed to be, hopefully we will see a change in the upcoming patch.