Licensing CMBS battle pack?

Boche

Others have more knowledge than I do re this.  But, you should be able to activate all CM2 titles (except for CMSF which has a max of 2 activations) multiple times and no need to de-activate non-needed copies (IIRC).

If you are having problems on a 2nd computer make sure that your security software is not interfering.

Typically each license key of the current copy-protection system that CMBS uses allows for 4 activations. After using those 4 activations you would need to contact the Helpdesk to add an activation to that license key. The previous copy-protection system, called 'elicense', allowed for two concurrent activations. After which you would have to 'unlicense' one or more of the previous installations to free up an activation. The current copy-protection system does NOT have an unlicense function. You simply use up activations and then need to request more.

Are you getting a specific error when you attempt to activate or does nothing happen ? If that latter, then it may be security software interfering as Erwin mentioned. You would need to temporarily disable that security software and attempt activating again. Once that is done then I would suggest adding an exception or an entry into a 'whitelist' for your security software so that it doesn't interfere with the game again.

12 hours ago, Erwin said:

Others have more knowledge than I do re this.  But, you should be able to activate all CM2 titles (except for CMSF which has a max of 2 activations) multiple times and no need to de-activate non-needed copies (IIRC).

If you are having problems on a 2nd computer make sure that your security software is not interfering.

Its the same PC.

I get this when I input the key. When I activated it on the first and wrong install, as expected it came up "main game" "engine 4.0" "Battle pack". Now it is just this:

cm.jpg