Any hope of fixing this graphical glitch?

Often some squares in fog won't get shaded properly, so they stick out as dark squares against the surrounding lighter (foggier) squares.

Here's an example (visible at 14:41). Not my video, but I hope it's ok that I use it as an illustration of the glitch:

Edited by Bulletpoint

10 minutes ago, benpark said:

I see you found my underwater shed in that first video. Missed that one flavor object somehow in placing the 10,000 other ones.

I'll log the shader issue again on the beta tracker.

I'm not the guy who made the video, but yes that was a fun moment :)

Apart from the loo in the river and the graphical glitches, it's a beautiful map.

Edited by Bulletpoint

I just realised the link to the first video doesn't show the issue at the indicated time.

But here's another view that shows the same problem very clearly. It also shows how some units (tanks) seem to get whiter in the fog, so they stand out as more white than the background. Not sure if those things are related.

07:26:

Edited by Bulletpoint