Question about armored and motorized

Atm I am starting a Quick Battle game against my brother. Mech Infantry setting. Medium map and small army size. In the buy menue Panzergrenadier armored or motorized have no vehicles and there is also no option to buy one in the menue bellow where you normally can change equipment etc. Is it because it is a small game?

In the top part of the screen highlight the battalion (or Company or platoon whatever you want to change).

Down below at the bottom of the screen, where the options are, it will say Platoon HQ halftrack, Medium mortar, PzG Plt (officer), etc...................

If you click on PzG Plt (officer) the next selection box to the right will show the option for Mounted and Dismounted.  

3 hours ago, DeutschRitter said:

Normally there is but here I can see only a mortar option :/

Okay, I see what you're talking about.  I was loading German Army and everything worked fine.  Then I noticed you had Waffen SS.  I tried again and had the same result as you.  I can't explain it.  @IanL might know something about this.  Stand by.................... 

Hopefully someone else can clarify a couple of things. I see that Panzergrenadier [Armoured] and [Motarized] have not trucks or HTs and you cannot select them. I did not expect that - as you said. I didn't have any trouble buying single HTs though - switch from Formations to Single Vehicles on the left and it worked OK for me.

However you can get what you want by selecting Panzergrenadier [kampfgruppe]. When you use that selection there are a ton of new choices you can make including platoon by platoon you can specify HTs or trucks.

See screens:

593464c9774a3_CMNormandy2017-06-0415-46-34-53.thumb.jpg.3f21d6c50022e50ecea38a0a6250e660.jpg593464cdda41a_CMNormandy2017-06-0415-46-32-93.thumb.jpg.37698d39aebaad6a6ef4857af9b6210d.jpg593464d1cb580_CMNormandy2017-06-0415-46-30-20.thumb.jpg.e10c1912ae8cd14159ca908f77c46f56.jpg