Market Garden. XXXth corps in the assault

Leopold you will need to download the    CMx2 ScAnCaDe   software. I think that the latest version is v1.9 but there could be an even more recent one to take into account the new v.4 game engine. This software was originally available from the repository on here, if it no longer available try cmmodsiii/greenasjade. Also you did used to need java to run it and that might still be the case.  

1 hour ago, Warts 'n' all said:

Leopold you will need to download the    CMx2 ScAnCaDe   software. I think that the latest version is v1.9 but there could be an even more recent one to take into account the new v.4 game engine. This software was originally available from the repository on here, if it no longer available try cmmodsiii/greenasjade. Also you did used to need java to run it and that might still be the case.  

See my signature for the download link of the current version v1.9.

We have version 2.0 prepared, which with the help of @IanL will support CM:BS as well as all the v4.0 versions.
I'm waiting for the release of CMFI v4.0 to finalise and release this, but as you are probably aware, a planned three weeks easily turn into three months around here.
I hear scientists are starting to call this the "BFC time dilation phenomenon". ;)