stug 3 more expensive than PZ4

I don't know why.They all have the same gun.In general the tank would be considered more valuable do to its moving turret.The Pz4's have about 50% more ammo(which makes the Pz4 a real good bye) than the Stugs.The only thing I can think of is they must have better armor and are better "tank hunters"do to their low silhouette.

this is because the mk4 is trash...well that's being a little harsh. the mk4 is let down by its turret armor. I have in the past lost and taken out mk4s with 37mm cannons. and i don't mean immobilized or lost its main gun rendering it useless, i mean full on knocked out. the stug without its turret is at a disadvantage to the mk4 G and H (not the J, it has no turret motor so might as well be turret less).  the earlier stugs also don't have great machine gun capability, and they all have an overall lower shell count, but i still feel the mk4 is less valuable then a stug.

STUG LIFE

Edited by Cobetco
stug life

In the CM1 games it's the other way around and people complained about that too. I think CM2 gets it right, although as always the value of armor is relative to what's shooting at it and I suspect that Sherman 75s and T-34/76s are much less common in QBs than they were in reality.