Maccentral blurb about CM release

Guest Germanboy

And if you are a fan of CM, you should go over to their site now and post a comment in the CM forum. I just did and I was the first. This will only be possible for the next seven days, after that the forum will be read only. So do it, and do it NOW, if you care about the success of CM, and if you want to see CM2-N (where N is a number larger than 2 but smaller than infinite). Remember, the success of this game relies on word of mouth.

Go Go Go

------------------

Andreas

The powers of accurate perception are often called cynicism by those who do not possess them. (forgot who said it)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

I just did and I was the first.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah?!? Well, I just did and I was... well, I was the third... smile.gif

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.

Posted my two cents over there. My headline was "The greatest thing to EVER happent to mac wargaming. Period!"

Heck, it's also the greatest thing to ever happen to PC wargaming too, but they'll figure that out when they try the demo, won't they.

Vetch

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CanuckinDixie:

I posted mine. (I just hope it doesnt sound too gushing)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't be worse than mine.

------------------

Andreas

The powers of accurate perception are often called cynicism by those who do not possess them. (forgot who said it)

Guest Germanboy

Hehehe - and now the first people on their forum begin to wonder whether we are all just refreshing monkeys who have been brainwashed into posting messages with sycophantic glory hallelujahs about CM.

Must go and post messages... D'oh, lunchtime...

------------------

Andreas