SOLVED: Aquire mortar HE from truck -> mortar smoke disappears

Modeling of armour and damage is also pretty weird in CMBN at times.

I had an armoured car take a panzerschreck hit to the thin flap above the rear wheel (the flap that prevents mud from spraying rearwards). That hit made the vehicle "destroyed", even though the PF came from the front and the shaped charge would not have hit the vehicle itself.

Maybe it was because the bursting charge knocked the wheel ajar or something, but then it should have become "immobilised".

Edited by Bulletpoint

23 hours ago, snarre said:

Ro2 armor modeling is litlebit crapy . its based on damage ammound of what AT vepons can do . T 70 is example all moust imposible to kill whit pz 3. 

Yeah, I noticed that. Often seems to take around 3-5 hits from a PIII to do anything to a T-70 in RO2. I haven't spent much time with the armor in it yet, though. Right now, I'm spending most of my time in the Commander role. My men sure love to dart right in front of me when I'm firing!

on Ro2 t 70 have on week spot on front and its under gun but its dam hard to hit .  usually you hit on gun it self and then counter part pz3 and pz4  can destoy whit one at rifle bullet sou like i sayed armor modelling and penetration values are crapy in game. Im played Ro2 ower 1500 hour and around 1000 hour ost front but thats it about Ro2 , back to CM

I looked up the T-70 (uh, finally) and it actually has more armor than I thought. It would appear that the T-70 has the same effective frontal armor as a T-34/76. So, the PIII should have trouble penetrating it frontally at range.

That's laziness for you. I just assumed that "Light Tank" meant less armor. Duh.