CM Helper

You can set it up now - it will work although it will have the little "frowny face" icon to indicate it doesn't know what game you're talking about.

Just create a new install and point it to the correct folders ( use one of your existing games to figure out which goes where ).

Running CM Helper 1.6.3 on a MacBook Pro with OSX ...

Yes, I can add under "Installs" a CMFB and point to the executable program, which shows as "not installed" .

I then try to ADD a game, but CMFB does not appear as an option to do that ..

How do you associate an existing game if you can't click on a game type during the "add game" function?

Regards,

Doug

Screen Shot 2016-04-11 at 11.17.21 AM.png

Edited by BadgerDog

Exactly. Same for me. BadgerDog and I are playing dropbox shuffle PBEM currently and my experience is the same as his. I can go through the motions but the fact it says "not installed" stops you from being able to actually run a game that way.

On the other hand, having the game files outside the .app folder makes it a little easier to copy files back and forth

3 hours ago, Sgt_Grunt said:

The Mac install of CMFB puts the games files in different location than all the other versions of CM that is why CMFB does not work with the current version of CM Helper for Mac. I have been using Whose Turn is it, that works OK.

http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt/index.html

Got that working. Thanks for the heads up.