Need a little MOD support help please

I D/L'd Mord's Immersive American and German Voices

My question is , yep you guessed it , how do I install these ?

Do I place the whole  folder after un-zipping into the Z folder OR do I have to take each individual folder of each sound and place in the Z folder OR even still is there another install option

Thanks gentlemen ... carry on ~

Thanks for the reply

No Read-Me that I could find and each Folder has 20+ sub folders with the WAV files inside that corresponds  e.g. CAPTURE folder and inside the folder is like 11 WAV files numbered 0-10

Each sub folder has the same + or - numbered WAV files

I'm so confused 

Max, Kohlenklau and Warts are right, just put the unzipped folders in your z/mod folder.  You can make a master folder named Mord's Sounds or whatever if you want to keep your mods folder more organized.  Mord put a helluva lot of work into that mod...I think something like 200+ individual phrases he did himself, which is a hoot when you think about him recording them. Anyway, like Warts said, you can choose to leave some out, but I use it  for both BN and FI and will probably use it for FB as well.  Good stuff!