That strange crawling issue with MG teams

When I deploy before the game begins, there's an issue with all teams that have a light machinegun: Every time I move such team to a new location, the guy who's not the gunner decides to then crawl to the other side of the gunner.

This happens on every reposition, and on every change of facing. Other teams are not affected: HQ teams, half squads (without LMG), tank hunter teams, scout teams... they all just instantly click into place and stay there.

The problem with this crawling is that I have to wait till the guy's done ith his crawl before I can check LOS from the new position. While he's crawling, LOS will show as grey line, even though once he stops, it will sometimes turn to blue.

The crawling wastes a lot of time during setup, because usually there will be many potential spots to check LOS from.

Am I the only one to have or notice this issue?

Maybe he is clearing brush away? OR assisting setup and they just mark that time with a crawl.

They need to add the 30 cal, 30cal water cooled and .50cal hmg tripod. (Don't know about German side) on one of the soldiers back, when they are on the move also. Just the gun is visible when the group moves same for mortar groups no base plate visible on soldiers back or in hand

Edited by user1000