Hide Command

The best tactic if your element takes a casualty and you don't want them to Buddy Aid him, whether because you don't want anyone breaking concealment, or because you want some other element to Buddy Aid his gear, is to move the element you don't want doing the BA away from that AS. Sucks if that means choosing between BA and moving out of a good position... Sucks a little bit anyway. I think BA could do with a bit of tinkering at some point. Prone work, not doing it when you're trying to be stealthy, maybe even making it a command (like Mark Mines: only activates when there's an eligible target); all might warrant some consideration.

The best tactic if your element takes a casualty and you don't want them to Buddy Aid him, whether because you don't want anyone breaking concealment, or because you want some other element to Buddy Aid his gear, is to move the element you don't want doing the BA away from that AS. Sucks if that means choosing between BA and moving out of a good position... Sucks a little bit anyway. I think BA could do with a bit of tinkering at some point. Prone work, not doing it when you're trying to be stealthy, maybe even making it a command (like Mark Mines: only activates when there's an eligible target); all might warrant some consideration.

Cant move the BA away, it was in the same unit, I wanted the to remain hidden, not move at all

I think this should be somewhat dependent on experience level and motivation. It must be hard to not try to help your wounded buddy, even if you're ordered to hide.

Reminds me of that old Viet Nam movie where they go one by one into the sniper's field of fire to help those that already got hit there.

Also, wounded buddies should be harder to resist helping than dead ones.

Edited by Bulletpoint

does that mod decrease the chance of getting hit by a bullet?or he?

The prone stance simply gives the medic the same visibility footprint benefit as any other pixeltrooper lying prone. Means he´s less likely to be spotted in this stance and when beeing shot at, off course shows less of a target. And if any bullets or shrapnel comes too close, he´ll interrupt buddy aiding as he´d do in original kneeling stance.

I´d recommend testing this in play vs. the AIP. It´s not tested or meant to be used in H2H and I have no idea if it gives any side effects (cheating?) there.