No mods at CMModsIII?

There is only 1 CMSF mod there but i see the BF repository has pages upon pages of mods the problem is the BF repository is a pain to navigate Is there a good collection of mods for shock force? Looking for something like JuJus UI and better looking models for infantry and uniforms also maybe better special effects... Anyone have any they want to share? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Everything always takes longer than you think it's going to eh?

In this instance, I was asked by a client to do a10-hour-day-7-days-a-week phase in mid-December, to help rescue a project of theirs by end Jan.

Can't wait for the end of Jan - nearly there.

Then I can go remind myself where we were up to with CMMODSII!

• 2 months later...
On 1/11/2016 at 6:18 PM, lordhedgwich said:

There is only 1 CMSF mod there but i see the BF repository has pages upon pages of mods the problem is the BF repository is a pain to navigate Is there a good collection of mods for shock force? Looking for something like JuJus UI and better looking models for infantry and uniforms also maybe better special effects... Anyone have any they want to share? Thanks

I don't recall anyone making a CMSF UI mod.  -_-

Yes, I hope more CMSF content gets moved over...although I think I vacuumed all the Campaigns and Scenarios off the old BFC site...no mods though..