OT: Operation Star 1x Steam key giveaway

I have been playing GTOS.  It is very nicely done.

I am in systems.  The quality of the programming is solid and the performance is impressive.  The only short coming is documentation.  To truly get up to speed will require:

* Limited manual.

* Community reading.

* Community Youtube videos

* Reading a few Steam Forum threads (I got mine from GamersGate, but for $5 USD you can posting rights on Steam as that is where the English speaking community hangs out)

It is worth the effort.  (It has often been discussed/compared to CM, but they are different games and not direct competitors for the same niche.)

Edited by markshot

I´ve played a number of GTOS battles some time ago and only my deep involvement into CMX2 scenario making and thus time constraints, hinder me to get more acquainted with this excellent RT game. Mastering this games features and capabilities I think is a prerequisite for getting the most enjoyment from it, but as long as it´s RT only, I keep prefering WEGO CM any time.