MOD Venues for CMA

CMA is the only CM game I don't own and I'm thinking of picking it up.  I understand some now find it difficult to play this early generation game, but I just recently returned to CMSF and I'm having a blast with it so I'm contemplating a buy of CMA.  Maybe the only drawback is the scarcity of MODs in the Repository.  Are there any other MOD venues for this game?

Thanks in advance!

Don't know why it would be hard to play CMA.  I still love it, and when opportunity allows, I enjoy playing CMA and CMSF as a change from WW2.

CMMODS doesn't have CMSF or CMA anymore.  But, there are a number of good CMA mods out there somewhere.  Many from CMSF are usable in CMA.  Regretfully, do not have my main game computer here, so can't tell you what they are. 

I do recall CMA mods for UI, uniforms, faces, many vehicles and terrain, sounds/music, tracers/explosions etc.  Hopefully other folk here will jump in...

Edited by Erwin

Ended up buying it.  Did a little brush up on my Soviet-Afghan history for perspective, and I'm having major fun with it.  I was hooked after my second QB played out like a history lesson:  Soviet mech force had to slog their way through a steep, narrow valley as the Muj hit them from the slopes.  Mech advance slowed to a crawl after the first recon vehicle was lit up by an RPG ambush.

CMA is the only CM game I don't own and I'm thinking of picking it up.  I understand some now find it difficult to play this early generation game, but I just recently returned to CMSF and I'm having a blast with it so I'm contemplating a buy of CMA.  Maybe the only drawback is the scarcity of MODs in the Repository.  Are there any other MOD venues for this game?

Thanks in advance!

http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/5471/details

I highly recommend;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...