Realistic,Cheap,Purposeful, Suggestion to BFC

DISCLAIMER: i am not promoting hamachi,if you know some better software with clean and simple interface ,ditch hamachi

i'd keep it simple,concrete points without unnecessary stories

1.throw 120 dollars on 1 hamachi 252 slot room which would last 1 year (12 months)

2.make a youtube video promoting it (nothing special), no need for hollywood effects or get some fanboy to make it

2a   ask diplex heated to promote it in one video or someone who has lots of views, or better,ask everyone you know

3. post a sticky thread about it get people to talk about it 

4.get some people to manage the network for free (like theres anything to manage really,a 10 year old could do it)

you would spend 120 dollars and few hours of your time and will probably get a large (for our non mainstream universe anyway) multiplayer comunity for Real time and Wego* (course,pbem wont be banned there,it ll boost pbem aswell) games

and those who want to play real time or wego, will get the actuall channce to play

i guess it would boost the community aswell

again,i dont wana be labeled as hamachi propagandist,as i said, i am mentioning hamachi because its on my mind atm

thats it,my sincere,objective,non political suggestion

Edited by Lacroix

I also really hope dedicated multiplay server for Realtime and 1min multi players. If there is a buddy-friend, chatting, and memo system, that would be awesome. 

More multi player = more fans of CM series = increase of sales. Also I feel like the single player contents of CMBS are not enough, so hope the multi player contents compensate it. Dedicated server will greatly help this. 

Edited by exsonic01

Actually that is a good idea Lacroix. I havent used it togather with CM yet, but i know Hamachi. How does it work with Combat Mission? Could you post screenshots? Does it include a lobby for players to meet? It' s been years since i last used Hamachi, i cant remember all of its features.

seting up and using hamachi is rather easy

Download

install (wherever you want)

launch

and then Sign up (name,email,etc) it ll pop up

and then join any network you want 

whole interface is this little box with few options

theres:join network

turn off /on hamachi

Create network

and some minor options like name and prefferences

7LJ9ry1.jpg

by right clicking on (in this case,network's name is EB online) Network name (first room) and opening chat room, you talk to everyone ,and by right clicking on these names bellow you talk to those names (people)

and it looks like this:

also those numbers you see near people's names,its IP you type in when you want to play with someone in 'join network game' in Combat mission main menu screen

so for example if you arrange a battle with THEBEAST-PC, you would type:  24.124.241.3  (port is 7023)laAH5EA.jpg

Edited by Lacroix