In Search of a Ghost - Campaign

Hi Guys,

I got an email today from a forum member asking me for the individual files for this campaign.

Fortunatelly I still could find them in an old HD.

I´m making them available from the link below.

This includes the individual files, the script for the campaign with all the parameters and also the pdf and complete campaign.

I spent a lot of time making it balanced, as much as possible, and did not antecipate scenarios being played individually. Now with the individual files available though you can make whatever changes you want to them.

Notice that this was made in 2007! It was the first user made campaign done for Shock Force.

Since it is this old though I have no idea how it runs today.

https://www.mediafire.com/?x34nwdv1yw7dfm4

Have fun.

Webwing

Edited by Webwing

OUT STANDING...thanks very much...in spite of owning all the CM goodness, I still play this a lot...probably because I had to wait a LOONG time for the Mac version.

I personally never made it through because the first scenario kicked my butt with too many casualties....now I can play it till I get it right!

Thanks much