Super secret Russian training technique :)

Alexey K

Alexey K,

(begin puckish humor)

GRU FSB is really on the ball, for the video has been removed. This is what happens  when you lead with "Super secret" in reference to the Russian military. It causes even the most lethargic waiting-to-retire types at the "Aquarium" to pick up the phone and make the problem go away. Equally, the annotation indicates there's no pleasing some women. After all, she's already got a hit song named after her. Maybe she's bent out of shape that her name was misspelled?

(end puckish humor)

Codename Duchess,

Bravo Zulu. Repeat. Bravo Zulu. I thought it was tremendous, but nearly fell out of my chair when I saw the view count. Now I'm going to have to see what else they've done. Wonder what Mom would've made of this? She was a Marine SSGT at FMFPAC.

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

agusto,

If Russian infantry (please, let it only be Spetsnaz) can do that, then maybe I should order extra underwear in anticipation of the T-14 Armata? What if the crew has a direct neural interface into the dread RMPCU (Russian Mystical Power Conversion Unit) to harness the extraordinary talents of a crew of Rasputin clones? Practically unkillable mystical warriors. I fear western military analysts have screwed up. Again. While they're worrying about guns and armor, they've missed what's Bearing down on them. Fortunately, there are only 20 or so of those T-14s extant. Just as well, for 200 might be enough to conquer Europe and 2000 the world!

Regards,

John Kettler