Game for those who served in South Pacific

Cheese

And i thought there were constant complains here ybout too much off topic threads in the Black Sea forums...sorry... :rolleyes:

Heh heh actually yes, you'd be correct.  It is not only straying into major political stuff but this is the Black Sea forum so on multiple counts it should be somewhere else if at all.

Forecast for the thread-

• Request in modern forum for a WW2 pacific game
  • Comparison of Japanese to modern Islamic fundamentalists
  • Call to eradicate modern Islamic fundamentalists
  • Thread locked by Steve

And i thought there were constant complains here ybout too much off topic threads in the Black Sea forums...sorry... :rolleyes:

I wasnt trying to be a jerk. It just seemed one of the few threads without bickering going on and I dont really see the harm in that given the way the forums been going lately.

JOHN,

Thank you, what synchronicity!!!! GREAT READING. I Enjoyed reading, hope they make a South Pacific CM. Do you think they are avoiding it because the military says lay off. Reason I ask is I know of a lady who was not allowed to go to the Phillipines region said military. She sewed up the guys faces on the battlefield swoop and scoop operations, she could go anywhere in the world but there. Wonder if they could honor the medics who have died for their country by showing a few swoop operations. There has to be a way to do this cautiously. I feel since she is dying due to exposure to Depleted Uranium and Phosphorous she said they used during Desert Storm. I was not able to sign her card that was sent to hospital but, I can at least be her cheerleader here.

Edited by Cheese

Cheese,

Glad you found the thread helpful. As for your latest, I thought you were pushing for a WW II PTO CM game? Your #29 reads that you're talking about a modern game. Are you pushing for two Pacific theater games?

DU is indeed nasty business once inside the body. Exposure limits are computed vs whole body mass from without. Since the emission is alpha, which can be blocked by a piece of paper, the presumption is that it's no big deal. If even one such particle is inhaled into your your lung or moves to your pancreas or kidneys and is in direct tissue contact, then that's a situation never envisioned in figuring out acceptable dosage rates.

Regards,

John Kettler

John,

You are right, I guess that would be too separate games.  Wonder if they could include more medic stuff in all the new versions since they are paramount to our guys coming back in any battle.  The woman  dying presently from being an orthodontic medic is just one example of true sacrifice to save and protect.  She said the snipers would try to pick her off since they wanted our guys to die.  Looking at her I thought who would ever want to hurt you,  she was so forgiving.  The helicopters come in and rescued her every time, now her eagle is down and she is dying.  She is a super star that has helped our guys all over the world including Japan, not the Philippines.  Thanks, get some much needed rest.