Just bought v3.0 and dont need original CMBN key ?

Hi !

I just bought the v3.0 upgrade for CMBN and downloaded it.

After the installation i needed to activate it and entered my old CMBN key from 2011 but this one was shown as invalid. Then i entered the key i got from the v3.0 Upgrade purchase and that worked and unlocked CMBN.

The thing is, i purchased the original CMBN back in 2011 with another account and email adress then the v3.0 upgrade and i never had CMBN installed or activated on my current PC.

How did BFC know i had a valid CMBN key ?

So could someone who only bought the v3.0 upgrade for 10$ also unlock and activate the full CMBN ?

Edited by Wiggum15

Hi !

I just bought the v3.0 upgrade for CMBN and downloaded it.

After the installation i needed to activate it and entered my old CMBN key from 2011 but this one was shown as invalid. Then i entered the key i got from the v3.0 Upgrade purchase and that worked and unlocked CMBN.

The thing is, i purchased the original CMBN back in 2011 with another account and email adress then the v3.0 upgrade and i never had CMBN installed or activated on my current PC.

How did BFC know i had a valid CMBN key ?

So could someone who only bought the v3.0 upgrade for 10$ also unlock and activate the full CMBN ?

no

No. And as to how this is the case, guess what? We do not want to discuss it. Giving hackers potential tips and clues about how to get around our DRM isn't something we're interested in doing. And we're also not interested in having others discuss and speculate about it on our website. Might as well post information about your neighbor's house and speculate how one might be able to get into it without the owner's permission.

Steve