Question for " Vehicle Pack " owners

First off, are you up to date on the 3.0 game engine? That is the first thing you need to have in place. You would not be able to use any of the British vehicles. There are quite a few. As far as the German and French, I'm not so sure. Maybe on the Germans but probably no to the French.

Until someone posts a more definitive answer,

Have you looked at  http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=333&Itemid=575 to see what it comes with? 

Edited by Jim1954

Thanks for the replies.  Good point Bulletpoint.  I normally don't play anything except quick battles so this might not be an issue but glad you mentioned it as if I get bored with the QB's it could be of importance.  Jim1050  I am and yes I looked at the description of the pack but wasn't sure if BF would or did detail each and every single vehicle so is the reason for wondering.  Well, the answer is probably not but thought I'd at least ask as you never know.  :-))

Thanks for the replies.  Good point Bulletpoint.  I normally don't play anything except quick battles so this might not be an issue but glad you mentioned it as if I get bored with the QB's it could be of importance.  Jim1050  I am and yes I looked at the description of the pack but wasn't sure if BF would or did detail each and every single vehicle so is the reason for wondering.  Well, the answer is probably not but thought I'd at least ask as you never know.  :-))

I really recommend taking a look at the scenarios and campaigns, if you haven't done already. The quality of many of the maps is through the roof compared to the QB ones.

Not to mention the dificulty :)

Edited by Bulletpoint

The vehicle pack has some good flavor to them, as shown above through the link you can see what you get.  At first I thought Na.. don't need it, but then re creating some Normandy scenarios and throwing in that Crab or Flail tank was cool, and later on the AA units... you can create your own type of scenario, I think they just add that more flavor and realism.