Bridge problems

Hi,

I just played "Frosty's Welcome" as the German in the MG module and noticed a couple of what I would call major problems:

1. When my tanks crossed under the bridge they suddenly popped up on top of the bridge 
  2. When a vehicle crossed from the other side (I added a few German vehicles on the south side of the bridge) it stood a fair chance of suddenly appearing under the bridge in the river

I'm not sure if anyone's aver noticed that behaviour before but I see it consistently.  

I searched the forums and didn't see a post regarding it so I'm posting my findings now.

My environment:

• Windows 7 SP1
  • ASUS Z97-A MB
  • ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 video card
  • i5 CPU 
  • latest CMBN version (3.11)

Perhaps there's something I can do to alleviate this frustration...

Regards,

Rob

I don't have a saved game file as of 

I've not fought "Frosty Welcome" yet. But, this kind of behaviour has cropped up in some of the other MG scenarios. In some cases you might need to tweak the map a little bit. In other cases you might just need to make sure that you don't end a "Move" command actually under the bridge.

There are some other threads on the forum dealing with this subject, so you could do a little search to find more info.

its driving me crazy.im starting to think i need to avoid bridge maps entirely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5nS6j0X_n0&feature=youtu.be

this clip is in a current game im playing against Spjut from Bob.

i havent got the heart to post whats happening on the bridges you cant see in this clip.needless to say when a touch of enemy fire is involved,its pandamonium.

i've also got some serious reservations about building entry points in another battle,which i'll post in a relevant thread.

anyone care to comment on this bridging technique?