PBEMs Fixed! Seek New Opponents! Old opponents, excuses are over! (Ultradave, etc)

Sublime

Anders caught up so did 7th galaxy. Lets round up the rest.

Battles are fine, but Ive fought most of the smaller stock ones. Prefer 1-2 company sized engagements with infantry, arty and armor.  Say reinfroced infantry company with platoon of armor. Dont care about side. Prefer realistic force composition. Dont care whether I attack or defend. Dropbox me or email me jeffreypclark86@yahoo.com

FIGHT!

oughta be fine. pleased by the armored cars. I didnt pick uber cats.  sicherungs battalion isnt that great. you play your cards right you'll do well. I do whole formations as well, with a couple of specific things. usually its a FO, specific gun or something. in this case, FO. and a vehicle or 2.

Lethaface - since then I had to go to prison for selling a half oz of pot, and my computer was stolen my the cops who arrested me. Yes, there are corrupt Boston police officers.  Im using a crappy comp now.  Technically I could DL BN and FI with GL and the CW modules.. but meh.. I love the Ost Front. Do you have RT by any chance?