Vehicle Pack Scenarios/Campaigns

Just read an action that would make a great scenario using the vehicle pack. The Welsh division decided to launch a revenge raid (they had lost almost a company to a heavy SS counterattack a few days earlier) on the Le Bon Repos crossroads using an infantry battalion backed up by Crocodiles and supported by Mmg units and divisional artillery assets. It was executed with élan and the Germans 277th?holding it, suffered heavily for low Welsh loss. Despite the success, the welsh oddly withdrew after, so it was literally a punitive raid

Reading further into my current book, the use of flamers became pretty common from July 44 onwards. The British forces in particular seem to develop hard hitting individual attacks using Infantry with supporting Crocodiles or Wasps backed up by 72 gun 25Pdr batteries and Mmg long range fire...even on individual enemy platoon positions! Sounds like they were trying to terrify enemy formations.

The link isn't working anymore nor did google come up with any suggestions. Ithikial, you know where one can download that campaign? cheers

Yeah sorry the FGM recently dropped it's Download section due to next to no traffic. Mmmm try CMMODS or even the repository here. Fredrocker has probably posted it somewhere else.

For what it's worth the Operation Windsor campaign I'm working on will require the Vehicle Pack. :) Currently making missions, hope to have a playtest version by June.

Yeah sorry the FGM recently dropped it's Download section due to next to no traffic. Mmmm try CMMODS or even the repository here. Fredrocker has probably posted it somewhere else.

For what it's worth the Operation Windsor campaign I'm working on will require the Vehicle Pack. :) Currently making missions, hope to have a playtest version by June.

Couldn't find it on CMMODS or the repository.

But great to hear your working on a campaign with some units from the vehicle pack! :)

Lethaface,

I tested a few scenarios for Fredrocker for Shimi's March.  He did an excellent job on it as he always does on his scenarios and campaigns.  Anyway, shoot me a PM with your email and I'll send you a dropbox link for the campaign.

mj

Ithikial's campaign will be awesome.  He also does superb work, and his historical research is top notch.

Ithikial's campaign will be awesome.  He also does superb work, and his historical research is top notch.

Cheers mjk. At least that History Degree is coming in handy for something. ;)  Now just need the winning lotto numbers to ditch this job and spend more time making missions and CM videos. :P