New file at the Repository: Communal Farm - nemanitsa (2014-09-06)

Aye, it's a good map but I burned out trying to do a scenario for it. I'm repeatedly trying to do them too big and ambitious so I decided to release these plain maps and maybe get back at them at some point. But this way I have at least contributed to the community in some way and maybe the work is not completely wasted. I'll try to churn out someting less ambitious as my first scenario release at some point in the future.

Wonderful map! Great work! Worthy of a good battle for sure.

Sorry to hear you burned out. I fear you are not the first nor the last that bites off more than he can chew. I often see people all enthusiastic about their (monster) project, but they go silent after a while. Too much work...

I know you love large battles. You said so in the "Smaller Campaigns" thread: http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=115391

But I would advise you to start simple. Start small. Huge does not necessarily equal great. In fact huge mostly equals nothing, because the scenario is never finished...

Crop this stunning map and design a small(ish) scenario for now, would be my 2 cents!