Forgot to remove mods...

There's a 'Mods' folder in User data because Microsoft Windows 8 had introduced additional anti-malware protocols that BFC was compelled to follow. Dropping a Z folder in Data should still work just like always too. Just remember, the Mods User Data fold will take precedence so don't leave old mods in there! :)

Seemed to do the trick :)

Well, it didn't quite do the trick. Next scenario I notice that some mods are missing. So I moved all my mods to a created Z-folder in the "Data"-folder. Then started a german dealership to look at the mods. It stopped loading at 77% (I have a dump-file). I then moved the mods back to the original folder "Mods". Again it stopped loading at 77% (another dump-file). It seems that CMFI now is broken when trying to use mods. Do I need a re-install of the entire game?

Update: After restarting the computer a couple of times CMFI works again. However, some mods work and some don't. Are some simply incompatible with 3.0? Strange since the ones not working are vehicles.

I'll try that. Thing is, the game now works only that some mods load and some don't, which seems odd as they are all in the same folder. For example Aris Panzer III & IV mods don't. Also I suspect uniform mods. Explosions, tracers, gridded terrain do. I don't use animated text, which has caused problems before.

Has someone else encountered problems with vehicle mods in 3.0?

Update: Could this be a problem caused by playing a scenario created before 3.0 (Raging Buffaloes mission #2)?