New scenario

• 2 weeks later...

Played this one, went well. I was a little nervous about taking on all that soviet armor with just a marder and a stug with some infantry. I was amazed how well my marder did, I unbutton them key holed behind a stand of trees and boy where they deadly, definite iron crosses for them.

Just curious if the scenario has multiple ai plans ?

The only nit picking I would say is to maybe clean up the briefing a little. It reads like it's written by some one that speaks English as a second language....which is ok.... Just might detract some one from playing the scenario.

Nice effort and thank you for taking the time to share this with the community.

• 1 month later...

Played it. Minor victory. Lost one of the mortar teams within the first couple of turns to that pre-planned mortar strike. Sneaky trick, that one. (I did not re-deploy because they had a good line of sight. I guess the joke was on me.) Lost the Marder pretty quick but he did take out two armored vehicles. The Stug kept the Russians out of town but the gunner and commander eventually went down (they have to expose themselves to fire the MG). I would be very surprised if anyone were able to take back any of those VL's against all of that Soviet armor and infantry. Not on a higher difficulty anyway. Maybe with the inclusion of one more armored vehicle (a real tank would be nice). A good battle and a good test of skills. Would've liked to have had a better chance at a better outcome.