CMRT VAAR-Block Busting in Bokruisk Part 2

How do you get such smooth camera movement?

And I don't mean panning and turning the camera, I mean slow forward movement.

From the looks of it, you do it with the mouse, is there something I've missed with camera movement? The mouse only moves the camera up/down/left/right as far as I know.

From the looks of it, you do it with the mouse, is there something I've missed with camera movement? The mouse only moves the camera up/down/left/right as far as I know.

Hold down Right Click (or is it Left Click?) and move the mouse forward/ back, Oddball.

As mentioned in another post, hold your left mouse button and move mouse forward or backward. If you want to pan left or right smoothly, right click and hold on mouse and move right or left. Been that way since the beginning. of this series. :)

As mentioned in another post, hold your left mouse button and move mouse forward or backward. If you want to pan left or right smoothly, right click and hold on mouse and move right or left. Been that way since the beginning. of this series. :)

Yes, I have been doing that for literally thousands of hours since May, 2011, and still couldn't remember if it was left for forward/back, right for pan, or what, without the game in front of me! :D

Yes, I have been doing that for literally thousands of hours since May, 2011, and still couldn't remember if it was left for forward/back, right for pan, or what, without the game in front of me! :D

LOL. I've always thought this method of camera control was a pretty decent way to do this. Gives you precise control actually. Never understood the statements of people disliking camera control. Perhaps they were only using the keyboard commands and didn't realize you have this other option?

LOL. I've always thought this method of camera control was a pretty decent way to do this. Gives you precise control actually. Never understood the statements of people disliking camera control. Perhaps they were only using the keyboard commands and didn't realize you have this other option?

That's probably exactly the thing.

I've been using right-click and mouse to move the camera angle, but always the keyboard to move the camera forward/back/left/right.

It never dawned on me that left clicking and holding would move the camera around.

Oh, btw, I played this scenario a bit yesterday to see if I could get some nice footage to record and I'm thinking of uploading it here as a comparison between vanilla sounds and my soundmod.

Just for fun of course, it's such an intense fight that you can't really make out what's happening alot of the time.

Impressive sound mod. I like the camera angles you use, shows dramatically in the video. Still always amazing to watch that rate of fire when it cranks up. Got to love the mg tweak battlefront did with 3.0. I bet no in sleeps soundly in your house while you play. :)

Also, just amazes me the destruction that ISU-152 makes...what a beast! Definitely a block buster.

Impressive sound mod. I like the camera angles you use, shows dramatically in the video. Still always amazing to watch that rate of fire when it cranks up. Got to love the mg tweak battlefront did with 3.0. I bet no in sleeps soundly in your house while you play. :)

Also, just amazes me the destruction that ISU-152 makes...what a beast! Definitely a block buster.

Heh, I have pretty good turtlebeach headphones :)

Btw, speaking of rapid fire and machineguns... I had one lone LMG guy run into that first house on the left flank (you know the one).

When he got in there he started switching between the DP LMG and the PPSH-41 that he apparantly had picked up from a fallen comrade... that boy was a one-man squad!

I suck when it comes to moving camera angles, but static ones are easy to pick.

But now that I know how to move the camera slowly forward, I might be moving into more dramatic camera angles ;)

Glad you liked the video and didn't think I was derailing your thread :D