Start of game concealment

I'd like to see a "concealment defensive unit". It would be purchased like a foxhole or a bunker. But there would be 2 types of foxholes:

1. Regular foxholes

2. Concealed foxholes for a few extra points.

Additionally, bunker/concealed bunker and gun pits/concealed gunpits would be available too.

It would provide 99% concealment for either AT/AA guns and men/MGs. This would ensure that an AT gun/bunker ambushing troops would always get off the 1st shot. Any movement or firing by any troops within the concealed hex erase the concealment effects bonus for the balance of the game - just a one time deal.

Troops could unhide then rehide to get a good look around but not reveal themselves.

support that....

But i think for instance trenches should be concealed anyway, because

Trenches were build up a lot before the enemy-arrival. Units regulary get the training and order to conceal their position.

Another suggestion would be to bind the conceal-effect/probability to experience of the unit which searches cover at the beginning of the game.

Or binding it to the leadership bonus.

BTW: Is the concealment-thing of CM:BB completely gone in CM:RT or is it somehow hidden somewhere (like in the experience of the unit)?

Does anyone know?

support that....

But i think for instance trenches should be concealed anyway, because

Trenches were build up a lot before the enemy-arrival. Units regulary get the training and order to conceal their position.

I didn't list trench on purpose figuring a long trench is harder to hide that a single hex of foxholes, bunker, or gun.

An 88 might be difficult to hide so that might not work they are pretty tall. But it could for a tank to a lesser degree if it's in the woods already.