[RELEASED} Kieme's Corn Mod

Please stop making arguments out of nothing, you are trolling the thread now. I don't want to pick empty and baseless fights.

all in all you're right, you do not take into account the historical reality - your mod. End of discussion

I have no choice, I warned you already, your only objective is to insult, provoke, make stupid jokes and in general pick a fight. I will ask now a forum moderator to lock this thread, even if I am the author, and this is the first time it happens here.

Thanks for derailing this, troll, hope you will refrain from these kind of actions in future threads of mine or Others.

I have no choice, I warned you already, your only objective is to insult, provoke, make stupid jokes and in general pick a fight. I will ask now a forum moderator to lock this thread, even if I am the author, and this is the first time it happens here.

Thanks for derailing this, troll, hope you will refrain from these kind of actions in future threads of mine or Others.

My opinion is also that it is you who needs attitude check and some politeness.

There was nothing offensive and you wanted to take it as insult. That has nothing to do with people hiding behind screen etc.

Since this thread can only go downhill from here, I'm going to lock it.

Kieme, although I could see waclaw's initial posts possibly being interpreted as rude, which was possibly just due to a language barrier, your reactions afterward don't exactly shine you in a good light either. In the future, if you think that you are being unfairly treated, responding head on with insults and hostility of your own won't help your case when you appeal to moderation.